Marjorie E Fowler, MD Louisiana State Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Dept of Pathology PO Box 33932 1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport, LA 71130-3932
Tel: (318) 675-5868 Fax: (318) 675-8589
Interviewed at LSU Shreveport in 2006. My impression based on the interview day only:
- Set up of interview day:
- 1. Attend AM conference with residents
- 2. Breakfast with residents at hospital cafe
- 3. Tour with Chief Resident
- 4. "Panel" interview with ~10 faculty (sounds bad, but pretty low key)
- 5. Lunch with residents - pizza
- 6. Discuss conference schedule, business details, etc, with residency director
- 7. Meet with Dept Chair (mainly for opportunity for interviewee to ask questions)
- Accomodations provided?: No
- Overall impression of the program: Small but close-knit program. Only one hospital. Residents seemed cool, they hang out a lot outside of work.
- Opportunities for research: One research project per year is REQUIRED.
Write the second section of your article here.
Write comments here.