Barbara Crothers, DO
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Dept of Pathology Bldg 9 8901 Rockville Pike Bethesda, MD 20887
Tel: (301) 295-8639 Fax: (301) 295-1415
The National Capital Region Consortium's Pathology Residency program is open to active duty applicants from all three armed services. Interested applicants should contact the program director by telephone at (202-782-7744).
- Barbara Crothers, DO
Other Notable Faculty
- ACGME Accredited? Yes
- Sponsors Visas?
- Allows External Electives? How many?
- Number of residents (per year / total): 4/yr, 19 total
- Vacation Time (annually):
- Core rotations done at which hospitals? How many core rotations at each hospital?
- Average work hours on surg path? 50-60
- Are you allowed to do external rotations? Yes
- AP/CP Call Schedule
- Date Posted: 10/2011
Do you feel you have:
- Adequate preview time? Yes
- Adequate support staff (P.A.’s, secretarial, etc.)? Yes
- Adequate AP Teaching? Yes
- Adequate CP Teaching? In progress
- Date Posted:
Dermatopathology fellowship? Is there a dermpath fellowship here? If so, please post a link to webpage. Thanks.