- Each antibody (or major group/family of antibodies) should have its own page (although it is ok to make pages to discuss larger groups/families of antibodies [e.g. - cytokeratins page could discuss the various types of keratins and their uses with links to the specific antibody pages]).
- Anyone can add info to the wiki (just click "edit" at the top of the page, type what you want, and then click "save").
- Before creating a new page for an antibody, please use the "Search this wiki" box (to the right) to make sure that a page does not already exist.
- Info from personal experience is fine, but please try to add citations from the literature whenever possible.
- If you have a good picture of what an immunostain should look like, PLEASE UPLOAD IT to that antibody's wiki page. Thanks for contributing to the Pathology Immunostain Wiki!
To create a new page for an immunostain that is not listed below, type the name of the antibody in the box and click the "create" button below:
- Next, put a link on this page to the immunostain page you just created.
- Congrats, you have been a huge help in making this wiki more useful for everyone.
If you are interested in being involved in the core group of editors for the Immunostain Wiki, please send an email to Jan Glas (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will be happy to put you in touch with the wiki administrator.
If you want to help but are not sure what you can do, or if you have a great idea for how to improve the wiki, please see the Immunostain Wiki: Goals and Ideas page.
For links to other good immunohistochemistry websites, click here: Immunohistochemistry Links
- Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP)
- AMACR (Alpha-methylacyl-CoA racemase)
- Amyloid A
- Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK-1)
- Androgen Receptor (AR)
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA)
- CD45 (Leukocyte Common Antigen / LCA)
- CD68 (KP-1)
- CD99 (Ewing Sarcoma Marker)
- CD117 (c-kit)
- CD207 (Langerin)
- Chromogranin A
- Collage Type IV
- Cyclin D1 (bcl-1)
- Cytokeratin Family
- Cytokeratin 5/6 (CK 5/6)
- Cytokeratin 7 (CK 7)
- Cytokeratin 8 (CK 8, 35BH11)
- Cytokeratin 14 (CK 14)
- Cytokeratin 17 (CK 17)
- Cytokeratin 18 (CK 18)
- Cytokeratin 19 (CK 19)
- Cytokeratin 20 (CK 20)
- Cytokeratin 903 (34βE12)
- Cytokeratin - AE1/AE3
- Cytokeratin - CAM 5.2
- Cytokeratin - MNF116
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)
- Epithelial Membrane Antigen (EMA)
- Estrogen Receptor (ER)
- GFAP (Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein)
- Gross Cystic Disease Fluid Protein 15 (GCDFP-15, BRST-2)
- Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)
- Hepatocyte Paraffin 1 (Hep Par 1)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
- Human Herpesvirus 8 (HHV-8)
- Melan A (MART-1)
- Merkel Cell Polyomavirus (MCV T antigen)
- MIB-1 (Ki-67)
- Microphthalmia-associated transcription factor (MiTF)
- Mucin 4 (MUC4)
- Muscle Specific Actin (MSA)
- p16 (p16INK4)
- p75 (Neurotrophin Receptor)
- Parvovirus B19
- Phospho-Histone H3 (PHH3)
- Placental Alkaline Phosphatase (PLAP)
- Progesterone Receptor (PR)
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Prostate-Specific Acid Phosphatase (PSAP)
- Protein Gene Product 9.5 (PGP9.5)
- S100 Protein
- Smooth Muscle Actin (SMA)
- Surfactant Protein (PE-10)
- Thyroid Transcription Factor 1 (TTF-1)
- Type IV Collagen