- Dr. Tim Childs
Number of residents (per year / total):
- 2-3 / year, 12-15 total (5 year program)
- Collegial staff, 1:1 faculty:resident ratio. We get $3,000 /year for conference travel
- No forensic pathology
Average work hours on surg path?
- 40 hrs/wk
Are you allowed to do external rotations?
- Yes, and they can be funded if the rotation is in a subspecialty area for which our program is deficient in
Do you feel you have:
- Adequate preview time? Yes
- Adequate support staff (P.A.’s, secretarial, etc.)? Yes
- Adequate AP Teaching? Yes
- Adequate CP Teaching? Yes
- Fellowship Programs Offered? No
CAP Standardized Fellowship Application Accepted?
Currently there is only one fellowship training program, "Transdisciplinary training program in cancer research". This program is offered in collaboration with CIHR and offers an opportunity to understand various aspects including basic science and epidemiologic considerations in cancer reserach.